Now in its second year, Future Money 2015 will be a two-day conference looking at the connected world of banking, commerce and society. Encompassing three main themes – Connections, Society and Startups - Future Money 2015 aims to lead the debate and discussion around the evolution of the FinTech space, the impact of the digital revolution and how we, as a society, will deal with money in the future.
View the list of confirmed speakers here.
Connections, in the morning of Day 1, will examine the culture shift at banks as they strive to remain relevant and innovative, the growing importance of the blockchain, as well as the changing face of identity, social networks and cool tech. Society, in the afternoon of Day 1 will examine financial innovation from the eyes of the consumer – the new normal in retail payments and commerce, the rise of the sharing economy, and a look at how we will view money in 30/30. On Day 2, Future Money brings you Startups, which will examine strategies for how banks can be more agile in the digital age as well as examine the range of funding and investment options for the new FinTech startup community.
On day 2 Future Money hands over to our partners at Innotribe as they kick off the London branch of their global startup challenge.
Morning of Day 1 is ‘Connections’. In Connections we will discuss:
- The innovation drive at banks – connected objects, big data, open source and social networks
- Blockchain and beyond – Transferring value in a frictionless world
- Identity, privacy and the new age of cyber
The afternoon of Day 1 is ‘Society’
- Retail payments – loyalty, iBeacons, Mobile money and mPos
- The sharing economy and the mainstreaming of ‘alt’ finance
- Money 30/30 – Where we are going will we need banks or money?
The morning of Day 2 is ‘Startups’
- How to be agile – A working guide…for banks
- The funding journey – From the garage to the boardroom